LUISS University invites outstanding candidates to apply for the following positions in the Department of Business and Management and in the Department of Economics and Finance.
- Assistant Professor in Mathematical Methods for Economics and Financial and Actuarial Sciences (Dept. of Economics and Finance)
- Assistant Professor in Finance (Dept. of Economics and Finance)
- Associate Professor in Entrepreneurship (Dept. of Business and Management)
- Full Professor in Entrepreneurship (Dept. of Business and Management)
Successful candidates will show a passionate drive to become leading scholars in their own field. Funding for conference attendance is available. Teaching could be either in English or in Italian or both. Teaching load is 2 courses per year either in an undergraduate or post-graduate programs. Candidates will supervise master dissertations and bachelor papers in their fields. Teaching assistants are also available. Appointments are full-time. The salary is competitive.
Associate and Full Professorships
Candidates will hold a PhD from a leading research university, an established teaching experience and an appropriate record of publications in highly ranked international journals. Candidates will also have either a tenured position status in a university or have recently obtained the appropriate national qualification (ASN) of the Italian University System.
The Assistants Professors will have a PhD from a leading school and an active research program in the aforementioned fields, as well as the potential to publish in prominent journals. She/he will have teaching experience. The contract is 3+2 years, provided an evaluation by the Department is positive at the end of the third year.
About LUISS University
Located in the heart of Rome, LUISS is a private University specialized in the social sciences. It offers undergraduate and post-graduate programs. LUISS has recently started a recruiting campaign to develop its reputation for excellence in research and high-quality teaching.
The Department of Business and Management and the LUISS Business School are EQUIS accredited. Primary areas of faculty research include: accounting and performance measurement systems; business, corporate and international strategy; corporate governance; digital innovation and transformation; ethics, responsibility and sustainability; finance and banking; innovation and industry evolution; law and economics; marketing and consumer behavior; organization theory and HRM; and more recently, Algorithms, Data Science, Information Systems, and Digital Innovation.
The faculty of the Department of Economics and Finance scores well in attracting research funds from the EU Horizon and ERC programs. Primary areas of faculty research include: macro and micro economics, econometrics, applied statistics and probability, mathematical economics and finance, game theory, financial economics, industrial organization, labour economics, political economy, international trade and finance, behavioural economics and finance.
LUISS University is committed to increasing the number of international and female scholars among its faculty. Therefore, we especially welcome applications from international and female scholars.
Further information on the application process may be found in the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Position for Assistant Professor in Mathematical Methods for Economics and Financial and Actuarial Sciences (Dept. of Economics and Finance) Apply online
- Position for Assistant Professor in Finance (Dept. of Economics and Finance) Apply online
- Position for Associate Professor in Entrepreneurship (Dept. of Business and Management) Apply online
- Position for Full Professor in Entrepreneurship (Dept. of Business and Management) Apply online
Applications are due by:
- February 19th2018 - 2 p.m. (Central European Time (CET), UTC +1) (Assistant professors)
- February 5th 2018 - 2 p.m. (Central European Time (CET), UTC +1) (Associate professor)
- March 6th 2018 2 p.m. (Central European Time (CET), UTC +1) (Full Professor)
Faculty / professor
Viale Romania, 32
Rome , Italy