Mid-level industry position
Job Description SummaryBD is revolutionizing single-cell biology through the invention and application of technologies – such as BD Rhapsody™ and BD™ AbSeq – to enable researchers to delineate the complexity of biology. Reporting to the Global Director of Marketing, the successful candidate will be an excellent interface between customers and the team of product marketers and R&D scientists. She or he will be part of the Platform Marketing team to empower the delivery of unprecedented single-cell biology solutions to a growing customer base. Success in this role requires a strong genomics, bioinformatics and immunology/oncology expertise, with exceptional problem-solving skills, and motivation to enable customers with new technologies. Should demonstrate technical expertise through specific and advanced set of skills and knowledge, e.g. NGS, flow cytometry, single cell multiomics, bioinformatics, technical training, and application support. Job Description
- Customer Support: Work closely with customer support team and Field Application Specialists to enhance customer experience in the areas of technical queries in single cell multiomics such as workflow, assays, instrument, software & data analysis
- Lead development and execution of global technical training curriculum including but not limited to customer training programs, FAS training programs, TAS training programs and regional sales/marketing training programs. Develop training assessment and certification mechanism.
- Manage customer inquiries using Zendesk database.
- Be the expert in immunology/oncology data science in the Global Customer Support team.
- Lead data analysis consulting and troubleshooting for customers and global field teams specialized in single-cell genomics.
- Design and deliver training modules (videos and documentations) to enable remote self-served training. Drive the creation and production of videos with vendor resources and perform utilization analysis to guide new module development.
- Develop training content for end-to-end analysis solution for internal and external customers; deliver training and create self-served training mechanism for analysis solutions.
- Use omni-channel support solution and manage support escalation process and build customer usage data; understand best-in-class customer support tools and capabilities, and lead configuration of omni-channel capabilities.
- Be the champion for customers, lead voice-of-customer data collection, and use these to influence product development core teams.
- Product Commercialization: Collaborate with upstream product managers to develop key tactics and marketing collateral for worldwide product launches matching the needs and expectations of changing market/customer landscape.
- Responsible for developing content and delivering technical seminars, webinars and presentations at tradeshows, conferences and external customers sites.
- Establishes technical training programs and application focused e-packets for sales teams, application specialists and external customers.
- 1-3 years of industry experience in lieu of advanced degrees
- Experience creating and managing curriculum for technical training preferred.
- Experience implementing and running next-generation sequencing analysis pipelines.
- Specific understanding of various applications related to single cell multiomics is necessary.
- Effective skills in areas of interpersonal, oral and written communication, organization, prioritization and planning, goal setting, analytical and problem solving.
- Results-oriented, capable of managing and driving the completion of multiple competing projects.
- Prior experience with direct interaction with end-users / customers is preferred.
- Highly motivated, responsible, independent self-starter, and problem solver.
- Willingness to travel up to 15% of the time (domestic and international).
- Experience with next-generation sequencing data formats.
- Experience in generating content for customer and stakeholder training.
- Experience with single-cell RNA-seq assays or other NGS assays highly desirable.
- Zendesk experience highly desirable.
Join our Talent Community
Jobs By Category
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status, or any other protected status.
All applicants should complete the on-line application process. BD is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance or an accommodation because of a disability to participate in the application process, please call 855-BD-HELPS (855-234-3577) or email email@example.com