The primary purpose of this role is to provide technical support for assigned applications.
Primary responsibilities of position: The System Analyst for SCM Production Support will be responsible for monitoring and resolving Sunrise Clinical Manager Production errors and issues, responding to Help Desk tickets, performing routine Production system maintenance and configuration, and performing tasks related to activation of SCM at hospitals within the health system.
• Monitor and resolve all HL7 interface errors and print errors. Identify trends in errors and make recommendations to reduce errors.
• Respond to Help Desk tickets and requests for service.
• Perform routine configuration and maintenance to the SCM environments.
• Assist with testing for software upgrades and enhancements to the application.
• Follow all change control policies and complete required documentation
• Work with the site activation project manager to ensure site and user readiness including document device allocation; conduct staff validation for provisioning, prepare for site activation meetings, document minutes from site activation meetings, address follow up items
• Create documentation related to site activation activities: crosswalks, contact lists, activation checklists, task lists for site coordinator, etc.
• Prepare documentation for site activation folders for support staff and internal team (workflow documents, Quick tips, contact lists, hospital info, etc.)
• Assist with the orientation of Go Live support staff, set up command center, and break down Command Center for Go Live
• Complete assigned tasks within the scheduled timeframe
• Provide on-site support during activations, including documenting and troubleshooting issues
. • Provide on call Production support on a rotational basis *LI-DS
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
BA or BS degree preferred or other relevant combination of training and experience.
2-5 years industry experience preferred
2-5 years experience in providing technical support and maintenance in assigned product preferred
Strong communication skills with the ability to interact with clients at all levels
§ Ability to work independently to troubleshoot and resolve/escalate issues
§ 2 or more years experience working in a systems analyst or similar role for a health care application
§ Team player
§ Microsoft Office experience
§ HL7 interface experience preferred
§ Healthcare background or experience preferred
Mid-level industry position
New Hyde Park , United States