As a Superintendent in Kiewit’s TIC - Denver District you will supervise “open shop”, Industrial construction projects.
In this role your responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Perform daily inspections of work for Safety, Quality and Productivity
• Assure proper planning and communication is happening for all operations that you oversee
• Identify and solve problems that arise
• Establish budgetary guidelines for the job, and ensure that cost control measures are being followed
• Provide job safety training and awareness for all personnel
• Establish quality standards of all jobs, and ensure that all quality assurance and company standards are being met
• Develop and manage job schedules (e.g. three week, 90 day, man loading), coordinate work with other crafts, departments, contractors and suppliers
• At least five years’ experience in the Industrial construction industry, with at least three years in a supervisory role within a non-union environment.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Construction Management
• Advanced knowledge of various construction disciplines-, safety regulations, scheduling, cost control, document control, engineering drawings and other documents, field estimates, subcontracting and procurement, and contract administration
• Demonstrated ability to efficiently supervise and evaluate craft performance.
• Direct and supervise crews
• Experience managing 20-50 craft employees at one time
• Must have a positive attitude and possess excellent motivational skills with the ability to motivate and manage crews.
• Adapt to new surroundings and new people
• Must be able to access all points of a construction site
• Must be able to work with a team and provide input
• Working knowledge of computers and experience with the use of Microsoft Excel and Word, Outlook, Internet Explorer, and general file management.
• Willing to travel and relocate on an as needed basis; nationwide
• Able to work in the United States without sponsorship now or in the future
Mid-level industry position
Fairfield , United States