Executive / senior industry position
The IC design verification team is searching for a hands-on, team oriented DV engineer with a proven track record. In this role, the engineer will be responsible for verifying digital functions that are part of the IoT Bluetooth IP as well as verifying SoC's in which this IP (as well as others) is integrated. We are looking for a self-motivated and experienced engineer who can work with minimal supervision in our verification team and be able to work closely with our design team. There will also be engagement with firmware and algorithm teams.
1. Verification for Bluetooth baseband, include BLE, BT5.0
2. SoC platform verification with AMBA interconnect and ARM CPU's
3. Build up test bench and simulation environment
4. Be able to write test plan according to design
1. Be proficient in Verilog/VHDL, be familiar with C/C++
2. ARM based SOC verification experience
2. Strong verification skills like test planning, debug
3. At least one script language (TCL, Perl, Python and etc)
4. Proficiency in SystemVerilog, SystemC, UVM, and/or VMM
5. Familiarity with Bluetooth is a plus
6. English proficiency is a plus
Cypress is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, physical or mental disability, or status as a Protected Veteran.