Executive / senior industry position
- Manage project implementations and/or client conversions and utilize technical programming and domain expertise to overcome project roadblocks for on-time delivery
- Obtain requirements, evaluate and determine objectives, goals, and scope of multiple system or solution projects
- Network within an organization to drive initiatives, strategies, issue resolutions, and alignment
- Create, monitor and provide on-going communication to appropriate stakeholders
- Support a technical operation or application team by growing their capabilities to organize, manage, and make decisions
- Report risk areas and partner with leadership on strategies to address concerns
- Manage interdependencies or dependencies between projects or programs
- Develop detailed project plans and manage technical project process documentation and fact sheets
Sales, Marketing & Strategy
Whether your strength lies in sales, relationship management, marketing or strategy, you will be driving positive change by communicating the value of solutions that help solve the world’s most complex health challenges.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, Health Care or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 5 years of testing, development or solution-related work experience
- At least 2 years of agile development work experience
- At least 2 years of health care information technology (HCIT) solution strategy or consulting work experience
- Experience with CVENT, Salesforce, or similar CRM
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Yes - Domestic/Regional
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
|If you are an individual with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, and need assistance or an accommodation in the recruiting process, please contact us by calling 866-434-1543 or by emailing HRServiceCenter@cerner.com.|
Solution & Test Designer
Cerner's Dev team is growing! Are you looking to join a fast-paced and highly collaborative team? As...