Mid-level industry position
Company: Novo Nordisk
At Novo Nordisk, we want to make a difference. For more than 95 years, we have led the way in diabetes care. Being part of Novo Nordisk allows our employees to embark on life-changing careers, and the opportunity to help improve the quality of life for millions of people around the world. Help us bring quality to life. We are currently seeking top talent for our new OFP tableting facility located in Durham, NC. Position Purpose:As a member of the OFP-US Durham management team, develop & deliver P&O solutions with highest possible impact on site strategy & operations. Implement all global & design/deliver local P&O related activities according to the NNWay, global standards & local labor laws. Lead & drive all P&O related activities including HR, Communication & Training. The Project Manager reports directly to the Site VP & indirectly to the Head of OFP P&O. Accountabilities:
- Partner with leaders to identify & develop organization & capabilities through the ODP.
- Deliver programs, policies, & practices to continuously improve the employee life cycle: attraction, onboarding, development, performance, rewards & exit.
- Drive internal & external communications.
- Serve as a company spokesperson & representative to external stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance of training & documentation (SOPs) for operations.
- Follow all safety & environmental requirements in the performance of duties.
- Establish, drive, & align master plan for P&O.
- Plan & execute on-boarding plan aligned with recruitment activities.
- Other duties, as assigned, including: NNWay (modeling & teaching the values), training, promoting diversity, training needs assessment, new employee orientation segments, meeting planning & co-facilitation.
- Outstanding organization & planning skills & development of meaningful objectives & action plans to support stakeholders.
- PHR/SPHR certification preferred.
- Previous management experience a plus
- Previous project start-up a plus
- E Excellent working knowledge of all functional areas within Human Resources, including training in regulated environments & relevant employment law at the federal, state & local level, including Affirmative Action requirements.
- Outstanding written, verbal & public speaking skills.
- Demonstrated excellence in coaching, facilitation & communication.
- Builds strong working relationships. Able to lead task & project teams. Able to manage a changing work environment with constant changing requirements.
- Actively participates in team activities, supports ideas/actions of others & uses appreciative feedback style to coach others in how to “make their idea even better.”
- Quickly flexes to changes in responsibilities & business needs with grace & ease.
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with “for me to win the team must win” beliefs.
- Demonstrates appreciative feedback style. Appreciates other team members & their contributions.
- Understands who the customer (internal/external) is, understands the customers’ requirements, prioritizes work & develops processes that support the customers’ needs.
- Demonstrates a disciplined approach to problem solving that is based on data & facts & is consistent with vision/business goals & values.
- Owns the results of individual actions & team’s activities.
- Constantly operates a computer & other office equipment using hands.
- Able to travel domestically or internationally, up to 15% of the time.
- Able to work in an open office environment with the possibility of frequent distraction.
- Able to work with a high level of confidentiality. (Mandatory)
- Able to work the hours necessary to support a 24/7 continuous manufacturing operation.
- Able to adjust schedule to work with colleagues in other international time zones.
Novo Nordisk is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future would require sponsorship for employment visa status.Novo Nordisk is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.If you are interested in applying to Novo Nordisk and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply, please call us at 1-855-411-5290. This contact is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications. Requisition ID: 60259BR