The University of Luxembourg is a multilingual, international research university.
The Faculty of Law, Economics and Finance of the University of Luxembourg invites applications for a:
Post-Doctoral position in Labour Economics (m/f)
- Ref: F2-120002 (to be mentioned in all correspondence)
- Fixed-term 24-months contract, extendable depending on the acquisition of external funding
- Full-time position, 40h/week
- Employee Status
- The post-doctoral researcher will be working within the Centre for Research in Economics and Management and is expected to contribute to research in the area of labour economics. We particularly encourage researchers with interests in collective models, (search and) matching models, empirical research using survey or administrative data and in policy evaluation to apply.
- The main tasks include writing academic papers, participating actively in the life of the department (e.g. seminars, workshops), and interacting with the Ph.D. candidates, especially within the labour group.
- A contribution to teaching activities (up to 2 hours a week) is expected.
- The post-doctoral researcher will be under the supervision of Prof. Arnaud Dupuy and Prof. Konstantinos Tatsiramos.
- PhD degree in Economics with strong background in labour economics, family economics, applied structural econometrics or program evaluation.
- Very good English language skills.
- Willingness to work in an inter-cultural and international environment.
- Curiosity and self-motivation.
- Fully-funded position.
- An exciting international and multilingual research environment.
- Personal work space at the University (full-time contracts require the candidate to work at the University premises).
- Gender-friendly workplace.
Applications should be submitted online before 15/10/2019 in English and should include the following:
- A detailed curriculum vitae.
- A motivation letter with a description of research interests and plans for the coming two years (2 pages max).
- Copies of three research papers or a copy of the PhD Thesis.
- Three letters of recommendation
The University of Luxembourg is an equal opportunity employer.