Mid-level industry position
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
This is an excellent role for a qualified accountant to get first class multinational experience. A leading Medical Device Company based in Mayo is seeking a strong candidate for a Full -Time Management Accountant Role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Analysis and reporting of results to the Finance Director
- Support supply chain and production in the preparation of production scheduling
- Responsible for product costing and maintenance of BOM’s
- Work closely with European financial shared service centre in the areas of fixed assets and Account Reconciliations as required
- Analysis of all key variances on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Preparation of daily results summary for Management
- Preparation of Capital,Training and R & D grant claims and liaising with external agencies
- Preparation and issue of monthly management and financial accounts
- Assist in Monthly close process and management of the General ledger
- Review and Analysis of monthly accounts with key stakeholders
- Preparation of Annual Budget and Periodic Forecasts
- Project Support to the Finance Director and Management Team
- 3 years Post Qualified Experience
- Knowledge of US GAPP and Irish Tax
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Experience with Sarbanes-Oxley section 404 control assessment
- Knowledge of JDE Manufacturing would be a key advantage
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.