Mid-level industry position
Job Description SummaryThe individual in this role acts as an internal consultant and subject matter expert to managers, recruiters and HR on international and domestic moves ensuring application of appropriate policy, standard procedures, and tax and immigration compliance. This individual will manage a caseload of mobile employees while creating a superior associate experience.The position will partner with the Mobility Center of Excellence (CoE) team, internal contacts for related functions in Benefits/Finance/Payroll/Equity, and third party vendors. Job Description
Key Responsibilities (Top Tasks & Outcomes for Which This Position Will be Accountable)
- Applies subject matter expertise on international/domestic relocation requests by ensuring the business has given due consideration to the business case, compliance, cost mitigation, and employee’s long-term career path in the application of all policy types including: Long Term International Assignments, Short Term International Assignments, Commuter Assignments, Frequent Business Travelers, One Way Transfers, and U.S. Domestic Managed Moves and Lump Sum Moves. Oversees all types of mobility cases from the consulting phase through the full lifecycle of the move until completion.
- Interfaces with Associates, Managers, HR Business Partners, Vendors and others on matters related to relocation. Actively manages the process ensuring timely completion of cost analysis, LOU generation and review, approvals, system updates and other related transactions.
- Manages the inquiries that come into the Mobility team via a Global Mobility Mailbox/Case Management System.
- Proactively manages issues, escalations and exceptions resulting in a positive associate experience while monitoring compliance, cost mitigation, equity and policy adherence.
- Manages day to day interactions with relocation and tax services partners. Provides guidance and direction to vendors on BD requirements and expectations, proactively addresses service lapses, manages the authorization of services, and ensures that services are completed in a timely manner and performed as contracted.
- Partners with Associate Service Center management and Global Mobility CoE in a consultative and project management role to define and implement program delivery guidelines.
- Identifies and recommends methods to simplify and enhance processes, procedures and technology utilization. Leads and participates in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Utilizes employee data and other sensitive information to track relocated employees, relevant assignment information, and assignment costs and benefits.
- Other duties as assigned
- A minimum of three (3) years of international and/or domestic relocation experience preferred
- Relocation certifications a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment within a matrixed organization
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Flexibility to multi-task on day-to-day responsibilities and projects simultaneously
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, including Excel and Outlook
- Experience in Workday preferred
Primary Work Location
Join our Talent Community
Jobs By Category
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status, or any other protected status.
All applicants should complete the on-line application process. BD is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance or an accommodation because of a disability to participate in the application process, please call 855-BD-HELPS (855-234-3577) or email firstname.lastname@example.org