You dream of a great career with a great company – where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up. This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum – a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 5 leader. Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their healthcare needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance. Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.SM OptumRx’s URAC and ACHC accredited Specialty Pharmacy, Briova, serves the needs of patients with complex chronic diseases. Primary Responsibilities:
- Building relationships with physician’s offices that deal with complex chronic diseases such as Cancer, Hepatitis C, MS, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Crohn’s Disease, Cystic Fibrosis, Asthma, and Allergy
- Research and identify sales targets.
- Utilize effective communication via phone, email, fax, and WebEx, to deliver the BriovaRx values.
- Qualify prospects and uncover physician offices’ needs.
- Present solutions and key benefits of BriovaRx to physician’s offices in order to influence them to direct prescriptions to our Specialty Pharmacy.
- Provide exceptional post - sale support by collaborating with our pharmacy personnel to ensure that your customer’s expectations are met.
- Demonstrate persistence, overcome obstacles, and create solutions to improve your skills and achieve your revenue goals.
- Work closely with the Inside Sales Manager to develop and implement strategy initiatives with key account in your territory.
- Establish relationships with pharmaceutical manufacturer reps in your territory.
- Utilize Salesforce.com and all BriovaRx sales / marketing tools, territory data / reports to successfully grow your book of business and achieve stated goals.
- Uphold the highest ethical standards while complying with all UHG and government policies and regulations
- 4+ years of experience in medical device, pharma or specialty pharmacy sales
- Experience with MS Outlook (ability to use and compose emails with using spell and grammar checks) MS Excel (ability to create spreadsheets and sort and filter data) and MS PowerPoint (ability to create presentations and manipulate charts and graphs)
- Ability to work Monday - Friday between the hours of, 7am-6pm
- Specialty pharmacy knowledge or experience
OptumRxis an empowering place for people with the flexibility to help create change. Innovation is part of the job description. And passion for improving the lives of our customers is a motivating factor in everything we do. If you're ready to talk about groundbreaking interactions, let's talk about what happens when a firm that touches millions of lives decides to gather results from millions of prescriptions every month and analyze their impact. Let's talk about smart, motivated teams. Let's talk about more effective and affordable healthcare solutions. This is caring. This is great chemistry. This is the way to make a difference. We're doing all this, and more, through a greater dedication to our shared values of integrity, compassion, relationships, innovation and performance. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.SMDiversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
- Job FamilySales Direct Selling
- affordable and quality health care should be available to everyone.
The fraudulent emails, which do not originate from any of UnitedHealth Group’s email domains, or those of any of its operating divisions, supposedly ask recipients to contact the sender to start the company’s hiring process by downloading software and/or requesting a fee. UnitedHealth Group will never request you download software or pay a fee of any sort to explore employment opportunities with our company.
If you wish to verify the legitimacy of any email purporting to have been sent by or on behalf of UnitedHealth Group recruiters, please call 1-800-561-0861 between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. CT, Monday - Friday, for assistance. You also may inquire via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2019 Optum Global Solutions (Ireland) Limited. All rights reserved.
UnitedHealth Group is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or accommodation for any part of the application process, or you encounter technical difficulties, please call 1-800-561-0861 between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. CT, Monday - Friday, for assistance.
UnitedHealth Group is a registered service mark of UnitedHealth Group, Inc. The UnitedHealth Group name with the dimensional logo, as well as the dimensional logo alone, are both service marks for the UnitedHealth Group, Inc.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Mid-level industry position
Schaumburg , United States