Practitioner / consultant
Conrad Consulting is working with a well-established firm who are seeking a Graduate Structural Engineer to join their team based in Ipswich. The firm specialise in structural design services and have a broad client base.
An opportunity now exists within their office for Structural Engineer to join them and strengthen their structural team, as their project workload grows.
They are looking for someone with ideally 1 years' structural design experience in all standard construction materials.
Requirements:* A degree in Civil or Structural engineering,
* At least 1 year working structural design experience,
* Experience in design of building structures across a range of sectors,
* Design experience in all standard construction materials,
* Basic level drawing and detailing abilities in AutoCAD,
* A good communicator with clients, colleagues and other professionals.
This firm believes in investing in their employees for the future and will provide support and education to enable you to progress and reach your full potential.
If you are a Graduate Structural Engineer with some consultancy experience then we want to hear from you!
Please send your updated CV to Graham Ventham or call 01728 726120.Employment Type: Permanent. Sector: Civil & Structural. Salary Description: £28,000 - £33,000 per annum.