Researcher / analyst
We are seeking a talented individual to join a team of Licensing Support Analysts/Engineers providing technical support to Bentley’s user base in Europe, Middle East, Africa and Russia.
This position serves as the first point of contact for customer licensing queries and is responsible for analysing, troubleshooting and resolving technical issues with Bentley’s licensing technology. Customer satisfaction is of utmost importance to ensuring Bentley’s continued business growth through adoption of our latest license technology.
Your Day-to-Day Responsibilities:
- Promoting and maintaining a high quality, professional, service & adoption-oriented company image among our SELECT subscriber user base.
- Performing root cause analysis, replicating, testing and resolving technical license application issues (on Microsoft Windows).
- Addressing software usage queries and demonstrating appropriate reporting tools to assist users achieve their desired outcomes.
- Responsibility to make appropriate and necessary system contract transaction adjustments
- Reliably log user interactions in internal CRM system.
- Documenting solutions to commonly asked questions and directing users to documented solutions to facilitate rapid resolution of issues.
- Develop a broad and general knowledge of Entitlements, Commercial Programs, Cloud Services other Bentley tools and programs in support of users.
- Occasional after-hours support in times of exceptional business need (less than 5%).
- Written and spoken fluency in German and English are required.
- Customer support experience is preferred.
- Creative thinking, problem-solving and strong ability to use own initiative to identify and progress a variety of business and technical challenges.
- Experience troubleshooting and resolving desktop and cloud application issues.
- Exposure to diagnostic tools such as Fiddler and other log and other diagnostic tools.
- Demonstrated excellent written, verbal & interpersonal communication skills.
- Comfortable managing changing priorities and sometimes large volume of issues on a daily basis.
- Ability to diffuse difficult conversations to arrive at mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Previous experience dealing with software license management is a distinct advantage.
- Knowledge of customer support and service tools (SAP CRM) an advantage.
- Must be self-motivated and proactive, possessing strong desire to learn.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- This role may suit someone looking to transition from IT support to customer support in a dynamic business environment.
- A professional, supportive and collaborative environment.
- Vibrant City Center office location.
- Sports, Social and Wellness Activities/Events.
- Colleague Recognition Awards.
Who We Are:
Bentley Systems is the leading global provider of software solutions to engineers, architects, geospatial professionals, constructors, and owner-operators for the design, construction, and operations of infrastructure, including public works, utilities, industrial plants, and digital cities. Bentley’s MicroStation-based open modeling applications, and its open simulation applications, accelerate design integration; its ProjectWise and SYNCHRO offerings accelerate project delivery; and its AssetWise offerings accelerate asset and network performance. Spanning infrastructure engineering, Bentley’s iTwin Services are fundamentally advancing BIM and GIS to 4D digital twins.
Bentley Systems employs more than 3,500 colleagues, generates annual revenues of $700 million in 170 countries, and has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions since 2014. From inception in 1984, the company has remained majority-owned by its five founding Bentley brothers.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Bentley is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers for employment all qualified applicants without regard to race, colour, gender/gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, religion, national origin, age or any other protected characteristic.
Job Segment: Engineer, Geology, R&D Engineer, Engineering