The Director, Invisalign Pro is a proven sales and operations leader whose energy, focus and determination are matched by well-developed selling skills and process management experience. They will manage the Invisalign Pro Program and meet sales and ROI goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Meet applicable sales objectives and program development targets
• Drive growth of revenue through diverse existing and new channels
• Balance Sales Strategy, Clinical Strategy, and Customer Service, while still driving towards an improved customer experience that encourages increased utilization of the Invisalign product line.
• Able to project manage and handle multiple detail oriented projects at a time
• Manage and coach senior leaders/managers
• Ensures the effective fulfillment of objectives and works to meet sales and operational goals.
• Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
Other duties may be assigned
Manage people managers which are located in North Carolina and Costa Rica offices.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Demonstrated success through the application of a sales methodology and process management.
• Demonstrate exceptional oral and written communication and active listening skills.
• Possess a proven record of maintaining a high level of client and employee satisfaction and a strong affinity with the business development process and organization-wide culture.
Strong analytical and business planning skills
• Proven leadership and general management ability.
• Bottom-line and results oriented.
• Ability to plan and follow through on projects.
Exhibits a high degree of flexibility in adapting in a rapidly changing environment
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• BA and or equivalent experience; MBA preferred
• Minimum of 10 years’ sales experience, with previous senior management experience
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Executive / senior industry position
Raleigh , United States