Executive / senior industry position
OColgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sorriso, Kolynos, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sanex, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet, Hill’s Prescription Diet and Hill’s Ideal Balance.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com. To learn more about Hill's and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com.
Location: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
The CDT Finance Sr. Analyst provides general business and financial counsel to the General Manager and commercial team. A key activity of this role is to ensure that business and financial planning and control processes meet corporate needs and that plans are accurately presented and evaluated.
- Leverage commercial plans to develop the latest estimates and budgets
- Provide monthly analysis of the commercial sales plan versus budget or latest estimates
- Support the evaluation of promotional impact and conduct cost benefit analyses (ROI)
- Monitor key competitive investment by account
- Perform trade spending analysis – comparing actual spend to the budget and latest estimates
- Meet with customers’ finance team as needed
- Approve pricing requests in accordance with price strategy
- Ensure that total customer / trade spending is in-line with trade spending plan
- Collaborate with C2C on deductions balances. Assist with money collection, credit analysis as needed
- Support with the swift and accurate resolution of customer claims
- Manages activities against established time frames.
- Understands the impact of inaccuracies in reporting, ensures correct data in analysis.
- Analytical skills.
- Be proactive and energetic.
- Good knowledge of GAAP accounting
- Possess a complete understanding of all financial transactions related to marketing and selling reports from the originating transaction to final report.
- Understands marketing policies.
- Proficiency in English language and computer literacy are a must (knowledge of Excel, Word, SAP).
- At least 3 years-experience preferably in commercial Finance (FMCG) and/or in well-known international audit company
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply to work with us using this online application. Attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process.
Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Equal Opportunity Employer Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Segment: Financial, ERP, Financial Analyst, Accounting, SAP, Finance, Technology