Researcher / analyst
As a Case Management Senior Analyst, you will be a core member of our investigations team. This is an excellent opportunity for you to grow your career in one of Ireland’s leading consultancy firms. You will gain valuable experience in financial services and consulting that will stand to you. Full training will be provided to the successful candidate.
- Following a procedure document to access Bank systems & collate customer information.
- Investigation of customers complaint & collating a response.
- Managing complex customer complaints through to resolution.
- Delivering an exceptional customer experience through the customers’ journey through the complaint.
- Ensuring a professional service is provided to each and every customer, where the customer’s experience is at the heart of each complaint.
- Works closely and constructively with colleagues within the team/business area and external stakeholders, sharing knowledge and best practices openly and willingly.
- Adhering to compliance and regulatory requirements at all times.
Carnival Corporation reimagines guest experiences with high-touch tech.
- English as a first language
- Exceptional letter writing, communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to take ownership of a complaint, ensure resolution is fit for purpose and that it meets service standards.
- Proven experience in a customer service environment.
- Attention to detail - ability to follow a procedure document.
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight timescales ensuring quality and accuracy.
- Ability to make sound decisions of a complex nature.
- Strong multi-tasking skills & attention to detail.
- Desire to embrace change, successfully adapting to changing demands and conditions.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite of Applications.
- QFA or APA is desired but not essential.
- Results focus – achieving results resiliently
- Teamwork and collaboration – working together to deliver results
- Planning and priority setting – getting things done effectively and efficiently
- Problem solving and decision making – making timely, quality decisions
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us atwww.accenture.com. Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity. Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Be your best every day in a work environment that helps drive innovation in everything you do.
Training and Development
Take time away to learn and learn all the time in our regional learning hubs, connected classrooms, online courses and learning boards.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
Join Our Team
Search open positions that match your skills and interest. We look for passionate, curious, creative and solution-driven team players.
Keep Up to Date
Stay ahead with careers tips, insider perspectives, and industry-leading insights you can put to use today–all from the people who work here.
Receive job alerts, latest news and insider tips tailored to your preferences. See what exciting and rewarding opportunities await.
No results found
We were unable to find a match for "$searchstring." Try searching again by using different or more general keywords and check for spelling errors.