Practitioner / consultant
Our client is a boutique consultancy based in West London whose workload is expanding due to continuing successful project delivery and an excellent reputation.
As a result of this success they are looking to recruit an Associate Structural Engineer to join their growing team. This will be a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious engineer to be involved at the outset of establishing a stand-alone structures team.
As an experienced Senior / Associate Structural Engineer, you will ideally be Chartered or Incorporated and keen to build on your career success.
The company boasts a wide and complex project portfolio, which you will be tasked with delivering as part of a highly dynamic design team.
Responsibilities:* Detailed design & design checking,
* Carrying out site visits & inspections,
* Liaising & coordinating with clients & consultants,
* Promoting the company to clients & getting involved with business development,
* Project programming & monitoring,
* Training & mentoring of junior engineers & technicians.
Requirements:* A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
* A Chartered Engineer IStructE or ICE preferred,
* A minimum of 10 years' industry experience.
Ambition will be one of your key traits, as the company is looking to continue on a successful path of growth, and you will be keen to develop yourself professional by taking on a pivotal role in the development of the company. The plan would be for you to run your own team as well as taking a lead role in projects.
To be considered for this role and take the next step in your career, submit your CV to Graham Ventham.Employment Type: Permanent. Sector: Civil & Structural. Salary Description: £55,000 - £65,000 per annum.