Executive / senior industry position
This full-time position is the first in the professional engineer series. Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 3 Years experience and California Registration as a Civil Engineer.
The duties and responsibilities include:
- Work cohesively within the Company to support underground infrastructure construction projects delivered by design-build and/or design-bid-build processes.
- Support management in the direction of the Design-Build Division as it relates to the water/wastewater industry.
- Assist in efforts with other utility engineering/construction ventures of the Company.
- Work with Staff Senior Engineers and VP, Engineering to:
- Practice water/wastewater/civil engineering with some oversight.
- Prepare civil engineering drawings to represent asbuilts and/or proposed civil
- Manage multiple complex civil engineering projects.