Required Qualification Summary
The ideal candidates should have:
• earned academic doctorate (PhD, EdD or equivalent is REQUIRED);
• eligibility for PT licensure in Pennsylvania;
• experience in one of the following practice areas; cardiopulmonary, integumentary, health promotion, modalities, higher education, musculoskeletal or neurologic;
• experience in an academic environment inclusive of a record of excellence in teaching and a history of service to the profession
• a strong record of scholarship and distinguished history of teaching and service
• academic and experiential qualifications and backgrounds that are necessary to meet the program objectives and mission of the university, and CAPTE and APTAstandards
• outstanding innovation, visionary, and leadership skills
Preferred Qualification Summary
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• developing and participating in scholarship;
• collaborating with other faculty to develop and deliver academic content;
• teaching in the curriculum;
• working collaboratively with core faculty, chairs, College of Health Sciences Dean, and other departments within the University;
• participating in service to the Department, College, and University, and student advising
Please submit the following materials online:
1) A cover letter outlining your experience as a physical therapist and/or in related fields in higher education.
2) A complete CV outlining your career in higher education and within health related areas.
3) The names of three professional references including their relationship to you, their position, email, and direct phone numbers. References will not be contacted without permission.
This search will remain open until the positions are filled.
Assistant professor / lecturer
600 S 43rd St, Philadelphia, PA 19104
Philadelphia , United States