Minimum/Basic Qualifications (By Start Date):
• BA/BS or equivalent in a relevant field (such as Neuroscience, Biology, Biochemistry, or Biophysics).
Additional Qualifications (By Start Date):
• Minimum 1 year experience of basic laboratory skills: routine pipetting, sterile technique, solution/media preparation, PCR, DNA plasmid design, and molecular cloning.
• Demonstrated experience with one or more major techniques used in the lab (membrane protein biochemistry, X-ray crystallography, cryo-electron microscopy, electrophysiology, antibody production, immunohistochemistry, and/or mouse colony maintenance).
• Communicate effectively individually and in small groups.
• Meticulous, well-organized, and detail-oriented work style.
Faculty / asst. prof. / lecturer
Berkely , United States