• Earned doctorate in animal science or a related field from an accredited institution by date of hire.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Training in a discipline that meets the needs of the swine industry and the department including, but not limited to, reproduction, nutrition, genetics, meat science, ethology, production systems, welfare, health, or environmental management.
• Strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
• Experience with swine production, research, and/or swine industry.
• Ability to publish in peer-reviewed scientific publications.
• Ability to develop an innovative and collaborative research program.
• Ability to attract extramural funds to support a research program.
• Ability to teach at the undergraduate and/or graduate level.
• Professional experience in the field of swine research and/or production.
• Experience with publishing in peer-reviewed scientific publications.
• Experience in developing and conducting research programs.
• Experience in obtaining extramural funding.
• Experience in teaching at the undergraduate and/or graduate level with the ability to develop and deliver innovative teaching programs that meet the needs of students and the swine industry.
Faculty / asst. prof. / lecturer
340 Administration Ave, Fargo, ND 58105
Fargo , United States