Mid-level industry position
About the role:
The Area Marketing Manager is responsible for executing strategic initiatives of the Endoscopy division through engagement of key GI and Infection Prevention thought leaders within assigned accounts. This candidate will work closely with Marketing and Sales colleagues to develop and execute KOL development strategies that support strategic technology commercialization, education, market expansion, and new product development.
- Develop strong partnerships with Regional KOL’s in the GI space
- Explore and establish KOL relationships/partnerships in the Infection Prevention Spaces to include physicians, nurses, technicians and other healthcare providers
- Collaborate with Sales/ Marketing colleagues to strategically develop and execute KOL engagement strategies
- Engage regional society leaders to collaborate and drive shared initiatives.
- Support strategy development, management and execution of 3rd party courses, BSC fellow’s programs, and society meetings working with clinical education and other functions
- Develop and manage education, training, and research projects with KOL’s.
- Actively participate on the Core team during the product development process for key technologies and liaison with FLT’s as assigned.
- Assist in the commercialization of key technologies
- Work closely with product marketing and R&D to support upstream product development activities inclusive of animal lab execution and VOC
- Collaborate with operations team to ensure efficient management of contracts
In all actions, demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures. For those individuals that supervise others, the following statements are applicable:
- Assures that appropriate resources (personnel, tools, etc.) are maintained to assure Quality System compliance and adherence to the BSC Quality Policy.
- Establishes and promotes a work environment that supports the Quality Policy and Quality System.
- 5 years’ experience in sales, marketing, product management
- Experience with KOL management
- 50-60% domestic travel required
- Experience expanding markets
- Demonstrated record of success working in a team environment and ability to collaborate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extensive Customer Facing Experience required
- Previous sales and/or marketing experience required
- New technology commercialization experience preferred
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran