Executive / senior industry position
Company: Boston Scientific
Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work.
About the Role:
The Business Analyst plans and performs business process reviews at a department or company level to support the WATCHMAN franchise. WATCHMAN is the only device of its kind approved by the FDA for reducing the risk of stroke in people with atrial Fibrilliation not caused bye a heart valve problem. We are seeking a dynamic individual focused on striving for excellance.
Your Responsibilities include:
- Identifies opportunities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the systems and commercial process being examined (process improvement/reengineering projects).
- Evaluates internal control systems and recommends improvements in controls (control projects).
- Works with the co-sourcing partners to plan the project, draft project reports and conduct the fieldwork, which includes interviews, process flow determination, critical analysis of activities as value added/non-value added, financial analysis, system data analysis and transaction testing.
- Administers the project time, budgeting and reporting and coordination of team schedules
- Participates in special projects as. they arise, including compliance reviews, financial audits, and due diligence reviews.
- Supports field organization analyze and develop solutions for our customers through business processes and technology improvement.
- Salesforce or related CRM experience (User experience a plus)
- Strong communication skills (written and oral) and interpersonal skills with ability to work across multiple levels of an organization
- Strong technical acumen; ability to collect, analyze and deliver business information and processes. Ability to communicate business needs into business processes into technical solutions
- Strong ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize work in order to positively impact business performance
- High sense of urgency and commitment to execution
- Demonstrated experience of increasing business efficiency through IT solutions, launch and training.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of time
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran