Mid-level industry position
- The goal of the Algorithm & SW developer is to lead the Ops Engineering in all the calibration and the final inspection jigs and SW’s developments, to represent the Ops Engineering in all NPI phases related to SW development of new calibration jigs
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Developing, with Algorithm team, the Software and Algorithms for production JIGs
- The job also requires knowledge and involvement in other (non SW/Algo) disciplines (Electronics, Mechanics, and Optics) and attendance in production to improve Production processes.
- Improving Production Efficiency
- Add new tests that correlate better with Quality
- Improving quality coverage
- Suggest process improvements during production.
- Initiate new testing methods to increase the product yields
- Remove tests that are not correlating with quality
- Improve the gage R&R to avoid differences between jigs
- Improving documentation and testability
- Production support
- Supply solutions to production faults & Bugs.
- Responsible for leading the transfer of a new SW’s developments product from development to production. Leading and implementing NPI processes for a multidisciplinary product, Engineering Support to Development departments (and involvement in development)
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with an ability to build relationships and work across multi-functional organizations
- Dependability: Meets commitments, works independently, accepts accountability, handles change, sets personal standards, stays focused under pressure
- Initiative: Tackles problems and takes independent action, seeks out new responsibilities, acts on opportunities, generates new ideas, practices self development
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- More than 5 years of experience in Algorithm & SW developer
- Experience with multidisciplinary machines
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, and use hands to handle objects and tools; reach with hands and arms, talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move light to moderate weight. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work Environment: The noise level and temperature in the work environment is usually moderate.
WORK SCHEDULE / HOURS
Regular Israel business operating hours, and must have flexibility to work additional hours as needed to meet with Align’s U.S. and/or European team. May be required to travel to U.S., and other international locations as necessary.
SKILLS REQUIRED: LANGUAGE SKILLS
Ability to read, write and speak fluently Hebrew and English
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Align Technology Job Alerts