DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Teach nutrition courses as needed
- Create all course materials as needed
- Maintain grade books and attendance records
- Submit forms as needed
The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position.
- Master's degree in Nutrition or Master's degree with 18 hours in Nutrition
- All instructors are required to check email and be computer literate
- Use of instructional equipment including ITV equipment, document cameras, etc.
- Knowledge of course development software - WebCT preferred
Connors State College is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity/E-Verify Employer.
Faculty / asst. prof. / lecturer
700 College Rd, Warner, OK 74469
Warner , United States