- To elucidate an issue that is becoming ever more important as global economies become intertwined.
- To learn more of the key concepts and frameworks from all disciplines regarding wide range of contemporary issues in business and management.
- To consider the pedagogy for teaching the issue of business & management, including recommendations about topics, syllabi and course materials.
- To meet, mingle and network with professionals and colleagues from all over the world.
- To expand opportunities for sharing knowledge between developed economies and emerging economies
- To foster and nurture the economic development of all nations
- To encourage cultural exchange and develop amity among countries
Benefits of attending this conference:
- Learn and acquire cutting edge international knowledge in various disciplines of management from internationally reputed experts.
- Recognition of your work on international platform as a participant or paper/poster presenter.
- All accepted abstract/full papers will be published in the conference proceedings both print and online version titled “The Business and Management Review”. (Print )ISSN-2047-2854 and (Online) ISSN 2051-8498
- Potentially identify your future collaborative partner among international, vibrant and scholarly audience.
- Conference attendee voting will determine recipients of conference Best Paper awards which will be considered for journal publication
Example of topics appropriate to the conference includes:
- International retailing and diversification
- Innovation in retailing, ethical produce procurement and development
- Customer satisfaction, customer loyalty and retention strategies
- Customer Relationships marketing (CRM)
- Consumer attitudes to ecological and ethical issues
- Market liberalisation and impact on supply chain
- The linkage between international trade and overseas aid
- International Trade in the context of the current economic climate
- Transparency in government procurement
- Trade-Related Aspects of Intellectual Property Rights (TRIPS)
- Remittances and their part in trade and export development
- The interplay between the G4 and trade round implementation issues
- How trade facilitation is conceptualized and made operational in different emerging markets
- The role of the Special Safeguard Mechanism (SSM)
- The linkages between global trade and corporate social responsibility
- The language and rhetoric of import sensitive products
- The role of tariff barriers and agro-subsidies
- Management and retail marketing
- Business management
- Business policies, strategies, and performance For more topics here
Deadline for paper submissions
Deadline for participant registration
Saïd Business School, University of Oxford, Park End Street, Oxford, OX1 1HP
Oxford , United Kingdom