The University of Strasbourg, the Bureau d’Economie Théorique et Appliquée (BETA) and the ERMEES research team are delighted to announce a one-day macroeconomics workshop to be held on Friday December 13, 2019 in Strasbourg.
The main purpose of this workshop is to produce high quality debates to learn from past experience and draw some perspectives for a better future in the Eurozone. We invite paper submission on various topics; both empirical and theoretical papers are welcome. Paper topics include:
- Monetary policy, optimal currency area
- Banking system, financial integration, financial stability
- Fiscal policy and public finance, fiscal federalism, fiscal discipline, Eurozone budget
- Policy mix
- Transmission channels of economic policy
- Internal and external imbalances
- Structural heterogeneities between EU or EMU member countries
- Convergence and growth issues
- Business cycle
- Labor markets and social cohesion
Participants are expected to prepare a 5 minutes discussion on another paper within the session. All presentations and discussions will be in English.
Antonio Afonso (Lisbon School of Economics and Management, University of Lisbon)
Hubert Kempf (Ecole Normale Supérieure de Cachan)
Full papers should be submitted by email to email@example.com
Papers should mention: title of communication, name(s) of the author(s), affiliation, corresponding author’s e-mail address, postal address, telephone number.
— Before May 15, 2019: Authors are invited to send their contributions before the submission deadline.
— By June 17, 2019: Authors will be informed of the decision of the scientific committee.
— By June 30, 2019: Authors have to confirm their participation.
— On December 13, 2019: Day of the ERMEES Macroeconomics Workshop 2019.
We invite to you visit the ERMEES website where the complete call for papers is available.
46 Boulevard de la Victoire, 67000 Strasbourg
Strasbourg , France